IRONMAN® Sleek 150
Item # TW5M081009J List Price: $82.00
Thirty years ago, we took the clock off the finish line and put it on your wrist. TIMEX® IRONMAN® became your coach, your motivation and a symbol of your dedication. TIMEX® IRONMAN® Colors collection celebrates three decades of crossing nearly every finish line in the world with bright, bold colors and patterns.
- 5-workout memory with 50 laps each
- Lap Management System allows easy access to dated training logs with lock capabilities
- 199-lap counter
- Large Screen with Large Digits makes the display easy-to-read at a glance. On-the-fly recall of lap or split
- Automatic interval repetition counter
- Tap-Screen Technology™ access advanced features without breaking stride.
- 2 time zone settings makes travel easy
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- Lightweight Performance Design
- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split in large digits
- Tapscreen Technology Controls Stopwatch And Timers
- Hydration and Nutrition Alerts reminds you to refuel.
- 100 Meter Water Resistance and INDIGLO® Night-Light
- Interval training is easy with the ability to save 2 unique workout sessions with 5 labeled interval options.
- Easy To Use Menu Based System
- A powerful combination of innovative sport functionality and aerodynamic design for enhanced performance and comfort
- Stopwatch With 150 Lap Memory, Interval Timer, Target Pacer, and Hydration Alerts.
- Target Time Pacer gives distinct audible performance feedback when lap times are logged
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Band Color: Gray
- Band Material: Resin
- Case Color: Gray
- Case Finish: Matte / Shiney
- Case Height: 13 mm
- Case Lug Width: 20 mm
- Case Material: Resin
- Case Shape: Oval
- Case Size: Full Size
- Case Width: 46 mm
- Crystal/Lens: Acrylic
- Dial Color: Black
- Dial Markings: Digital
- Top Ring Color: Black
- Top Ring Material: Resin
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
IRONMAN® Sleek 150 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Runner12323 from Difficult to read My third watch in this style, but I can hardly read the darned thing!
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by bjorn777 from I love the style of my new watch Easy to set up especially if one has had an Ironman watch previously. My only disappointment was in the white numbers on black back are difficult to see and the indglow is not very bright. Does anyone know whether this short coming is short lived? ie will it get better with time? Otherwise it works great and looks great and therefore I will continue to strain my eyes to see the time etc hoping that the brightness improves with time or my eyes/brain will adapt to the watch.
Date published: 2017-02-23