watch

Expedition® Military Field

3.8
Reminiscent of World War II-era aviation equipment, this distinctive collection offers a rare blend of style and strength that is simultaneously rugged and timeless. These exceptionally versatile watches are equally appropriate in a cockpit, corporate office or on a backcountry trail.
  • Item T498759J ships in 1 to 2 days. 5 in stock
  • Attachment Buckle/Clasp Type: Buckle
  • Attachment Color: Green
  • Attachment Material: Nylon
  • Attachment Type: Strap
  • Battery Type: CR2016
  • Case Color: Silver-Tone
  • Case Height: 11mm
  • Case Lug Width: 20 mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Case Shape: Round
  • Case Size: Full-Size
  • Case Width: 42mm
  • Crystal/Lens: Mineral Glass
  • Dial Color: Gray
  • Dial Markings: Arabic (Full)
  • Warranty: 1 Year Limited
  • Watch Movement: Quartz Analog
  • Water Resist: 100 meters
YOU'LL PROBABLY LIKE THESE TOO.
    3

    Very nice build quality, except . . .

  • When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised how nicely finished this watch is. It truly is well designed, elegant and easy to read. Unfortunately, on the third day of use, the large crown got caught on my jacket sleeve as I was putting my jacket on and tore out, snapping the axle it mounts to. I would normally just 'live with it', but when the axle snapped, it must have pulled and spun, leaving my watch about 37 minutes fast and with no way to set the correct time. I will send it in for repairs, I like this watch too much to go without it! For future redesigns, I would consider a smaller or rounder crown that is less likely to snag on clothes and snap off.

  • Ken K, Pennsylvania

    3

    Nice watch but small flaw might be deal breaker

  • I just bought this watch and when took it out of the package the indiglo feature only worked one time. The crown does not appear to be sitting in the proper position. They don't have another watch like this at the store I bought it at and I don't want to return it but I really wanted the glow feature.

  • Mike C, Massachusetts

    3

    Nice watch but small flaw might be deal breaker

  • I just bought this watch and when took it out of the package the indiglo feature only worked one time. The crown does not appear to be sitting in the proper position. They don't have another watch like this at the store I bought it at and I don't want to return it but I really wanted the glow feature.

  • Mike C, Massachusetts

    4

    Indiglo doesn't always work after getting it wet washing hands

  • I bought this watch because I loved the retro military look of it. I saw some other people's reviews about the crown being somewhat fragile but I just said I'd be careful. I guess I wasn't careful enough! It didn't break off or anything like that, but one day after noticing I got the watch a bit wet from washing my hands, the Indiglo light sometimes doesn't work when you press the crown in. Only explanation I could figure was that even though the crown wasn't pulled out, water still must have gotten in it. About 60% of the time I push it in, the light doesn't work, but the other 40% of the time it does. Other than that, great watch!

  • Kyle B, Pennsylvania

    5

    Awesome

  • I love it I'm a history nut and I love that it is based on the watch made for bomber crews no complaints here a very very cool pice indeed

  • Michael G, California

    4

    Lives up to its name

  • I took this watch through 8 months of less than fun Marine Corps training. It was on 24/7. It got the heck knocked out of it, dragged through mud, banged on rocks, trees, the metal of firearms, soaked with sweat, taken 15ft underwater and up to 25,000ft. It stood up well to the heat (100) and the cold (18). Never fogged in the heat like my friends' more expensive G-Shocks. I don't know what else you could do to a watch. I think it took it better than my body. The timepiece looks new but the band did not make it. That's why it earns 4 and not 5 stars.

  • Tanner M, Kansas