First off, I must say my watch looks exactly like this, only it also has a date instead of the "3". The description here says it has the "QuickDate Feature", yet the photo seems to be without. What's up with that?
This thing has all the features I want in a watch, rolled into one. It has exactly the features all watches *should* have:
• Actual numbers. Not dots or lines or shiny things. Gives it a utilitarian look.
• MORE numbers for 24 hour time.
• a hand for seconds. (Good for measuring your pulse, etc)
• Great glass- absolutely no scratches in it after years of daily wear. Unlike swatches I had before which scratched up quickly.
• glow-in-the-dark hands and numbers that actually work, plus indiglo means you'll never have any trouble in the dark. I've actually used indiglo as an emergency light- it's very faint but can still help you in complete darkness.
• durable and comfy band. Mine still looks almost new- this is MAJOR. I've had watches in the same price range where the cheapo band breaks after a few months.
• suitable for ladies with little wrists. Finally!
• design is plain enough but with an intrepid twist suited to the expedition line. I think there's also a version of this watch with a plain black leather band if you're so inclined.
If anything, I'd love Timex to make this thing thinner, if that's possible.
I have owned this watch for about 4 years.I wear it swimming, fishing, hunting. Never a moments problem. Very rugged watch!.Battery life, comfortable, easy to read, Performance, reliable, Rugged, Value, Worn all the timeGreat watch. Very inexpensive. Very reliable and durable.
I have had this for just over 1.5 years, haven't changed the battery yet. Love the glow-in-the-dark hands and numbers, love the indiglo (i will never own another watch unless it has a light). Love analog and the red second hand. It is a watch, no bells, no whistles..Battery life, comfortable, easy to read, Performance, reliable, Rugged, stylish, Value, Worn all the time, indiglo, glow-in-the-darkgood, reliable, inexpensive watches - you'll never catch me in a rolex!
I have always bought Timex watches because they last for years. But this one lasted only 1 1/2 years and I have gone through batteries like crazy..comfortable, stylish, Worn all the timeBattery life, PerformanceI would have before, now I'm not so sure.
I received this watch as a birthday gift and I love it! You can wear it with anything and still look great.I used to wear timex when I was a teen-ager and years later I can say Timex is a very reliable watch, comfortable and stylish.
I've had this watch for almost a year now, and wear it every day.
Things I like: the size and general look of the watch, the strap is comfortable even when wet, INDIGLO light (I won't buy a watch without a light).
Things I don't like: face scratches pretty easily, I haven't yet been able to get the date to work correctly (relying on it to know that it is the 5th of December isn't the same as knowing it's the 4th, 5th, or 6th--which tends to happen), and most importantly--- it doesn't stand up to 3 year olds very well--- a run in with my cousin left the band vulnerable to coming detached from the face.
All in all--- if you treat it well, it will treat you well-- if not, it may not be as enduring as you'd think..stylish, comfortable, Worn all the time, easy to readnot as rugged or enduring as i'd likeI've always liked Timex mostly because of the INDIGLO light. Unfortunately, I've worn out bands in a year or two with just about every watch I've had-- leather and rubber bands.
Only had this watch for a few months and the date feature stopped working. Also needed to replace the watch band and could not find a similar or other water resistant replacement brand.
Overall I have had good luck with Timex watches. I wish I had the option of not purchasing a watch without the date feature..Battery life, comfortable, easy to read, Value, Worn all the timePerformanceNeed more reliable water-resistant watches that are Not sports models.
Timex Group USA, Inc. is the nation‘s leading watch manufacturer.
With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.