IRONMAN® Sleek 50 Mid-Size
Item # T5K4519J List Price: $62.00
Lightweight, breathable and surprisingly tough, this watch was built for girls who aren’t afraid to sweat, and tested at the world’s toughest endurance event. With simple to use run timers, interval workout modes and bright colors, it’s no wonder why this is a favorite.
- 2 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Breathable, Co-Molded Resin Strap
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time
- Water-Resistant to 100 Meters
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times
- 99-Lap Counter
- Automatic Interval Repetition Counter
- 2 time zone settings
- Forward or Backward Setting
- 50-Lap Memory Recall
- NIGHT-MODE® feature
- On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- Durable and Lightweight Resin Case
- Top Pusher for Easy Operation
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- On-Screen Prompts Make Setting Easy
- INDIGLO® night-light
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Band Color: Blue
- Band Material: Resin
- Case Color: Blue
- Case Finish: Matte / Shiney
- Case Height: 10.88 mm
- Case Material: Resin
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Size: Mid Size
- Case Width: 33 mm
- Crystal/Lens: Acrylic
- Dial Color: Digital
- Dial Markings: Digital
- Top Ring Color: Silver-Tone
- Top Ring Material: Resin
- Watch Movement: Digital
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
IRONMAN® Sleek 50 Mid-Size is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by jay752 from Nice look, but doesn't hold up. I really like the sleek, feminine, yet sporty design of this watch, but I wear my watches 24/7 and this watch was not able to hold up to that, The clips that are supposed to hold the band on broke, allowing the head of the watch to fall off. So this watch is good if you are careful with your watches, but if you plan to wear it all the time, pick a more solid model.
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by abm12 from Great...at first.... After wearing this watch everyday for 1.5 yrs the band holding the tail end of the strap broke off and then the band itself began to break. Overall, it's a good watch, just don't plan on keeping it super long. Loved it while I had it, but now I have to replace it.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anna from love but didn't hold up I have really loved this watch but after 1.5 years the band holding the strap down broke so the watch falls up sometimes. I will probably buy this again because I loved it so much but don't expect it to last too much longer than a year.
Date published: 2017-05-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mom24 from Not waterproof After my daughter got this watch wet one time...no diving or being submerged for an extended period of time, the display is ruined. There is moisture inside of the face and you can't read anything on the display.
Date published: 2017-07-21