IRONMAN® Sleek 50 Full-Size
Item # TW5M061009J List Price: $79.95
We have reimagined our TIMEX® IRONMAN® Sleek 50 collection with rich metallic accents to take you outside the gym. It still has everything athletes love, 50-lap memory, stopwatch, timers and alarms.
- Interval, Countdown Timer and Alarm
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- INDIGLO® Night-Light
- On-Screen Prompts Make Setting Easy
- INDIGLO® night-light
- 2 interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR)
- Stopwatch with 50 Lap Memory
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time
- 100 Meter Water Resistance
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times
- 99-Lap Counter
- Automatic Interval Repetition Counter
- 2 time zone settings
- Forward or Backward Setting
- 50-Lap Memory Recall
- NIGHT-MODE® feature
- On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- Lightweight Performance Design
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Band Color: White
- Band Material: Resin
- Case Finish: Matte / Shiney
- Case Height: 11 mm
- Case Material: Resin
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Size: Full Size
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Crystal/Lens: Acrylic
- Dial Color: Digital
- Dial Markings: Digital
- Watch Movement: Digital
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
IRONMAN® Sleek 50 Full-Size is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MacGyver from Hard to read Nice-looking, but not enough contrast (MUCH less than photo), hard to read. White one might be better. Interval timers should beep longer; if a car is going by during the couple beeping seconds, I don't hear it. A longer beep at the end of the second interval would be handy as a signal that the cycle is done. An Ironman watch I used to have had 3 intervals. Setting each for 20 minutes reminded me to drink every 20 minutes, and the long beep after an hour was the signal to eat. It was very handy. I wish this one had 3 intervals. I've been using Ironman watches for 30 years and this is the first one I've ever been disappointed in. Fix those things and you've got a great product.
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by jaredward from I wore this in the Olympic Marathon I run marathons professionally and have always loved my timex watch. This is the model I wore in the Olympics in Rio.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paulsa from Nice watch Love this watch, have received numerous compliments. It's rugged but still attractive.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skip from Best all day watch As always Timex scores! Great everyday watch and this time very stylish. And I still have watch from second grade and I'm 62.
Date published: 2017-03-06