Intelligent Quartz® Tide Temp Compass
Item # T2N721ZA List Price: $170.00
With multiple functions including a tide tracker, temperature sensor and electronic compass all driven by a dedicated fourth hand the Timex® Tide-Temp-Compass is the ultimate accessory for the tech savvy professional with a love for adventure.
- Accurate Digitial Compass with Analog Display
- QuickDate Feature
- Black Silicon Strap with Red Accent
- Digital Thermometer with Analog Display Measures Air and Water Temperature
- Stainless Steel Case with Black Finish
- 100 Meters Water Resistant
- Distinct Fourth Indicator Hand
- Adjustable Declination Angle for Accuracy
- INDIGLO® Night-Light with Night-Mode
- Tide Tracker Counts Down to High or Low Tide
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Band Color: Brown
- Band Material: Leather
- Case Color: Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Brushed/Polished
- Case Height: 13mm
- Case Lug Width: 16 mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Width: 45 mm
- Crystal/Lens: Mineral Glass
- Dial Color: Natural
- Dial Markings: Markers (Full)
- Top Ring Color: Stainless Steel
- Top Ring Material: Stainless Steel
- Watch Movement: Quartz Analog
- Water Resist: 100 meters
Intelligent Quartz® Tide Temp Compass is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hatem from Good but straps quality poor, my straps broken. I'like to replace my straps with good quality one.
Date published: 2016-10-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by rainking63 from Decent watch, starting to deteriorate I've owned this watch for roughly 3 years now, and it's done it's job. I used the tide function almost every day on my boat. However, I would hope that Timex will offer this watch in the future with a few minor improvements. Recently, the tactile buttons on the side of the case have started to bend with normal use. The crown was also ripped out of its housing when I removed my backpack and I can no longer set the time. I believe that if the buttons were more recessed and the crown had better protection this would be the PERFECT watch.
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoeC from Great watch - Junk strap The watch is great and easy to adjust the tide time. There needs to be a better strap. Both attachment points came un-glued. I am having a difficult time finding a replacement.
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tommy from Neat but can't replace strap This is a cool watch but I can't figure out how to replace the wrist strap. Would really like to put a stainless one onto it.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by brokenstrap from Don't buy, hard to replace strap Got this watch as a gift, loved it and got lots on compliments on it's looks, but recently the strap broke and I've been unable to get a replacement (they are available on that old internet auction site, but no sellers are shipping to the US).
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lonnie from Awesome watch!!! Owned it for years. Nice addition to my favorite watch collection. Classey.
Date published: 2017-01-13