The following limited warranty applies to US Customers only. International customers, please contact your local distributor for warranty information. The Timex Limited Warranty and Extended Warranty offer is included within the instruction booklets of every watch we sell.
The Basic Coverage:
This TIMEX Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Group USA, Inc. - not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased.
What Timex Will Do:
If this watch develops such a defect within the one year period, it will be repaired (i.e. a new or thoroughly reconditioned and inspected module will be installed or replaced and a watch of equal value and similar appearance will be supplied) at our option, provided it is returned with an $8.00 check or money order to cover costs of postage, handling, and service, and you provide proof of purchase and date of purchase.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Group USA, Inc.
- Timex will not provide any warranty service if your watch shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered; for example: - moisture damage sufficient to affect the proper function of the watch; - damage to the case; or - visible cracking of the crystal
- Timex reserves the right to charge you for a replacement battery, if the battery in your watch is depleted. No additional charge will be made unless the one year warranty has expired or servicing is necessary for reasons beyond our control, in which case a moderate charge will be made.
- TIMEX IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential, damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
Your Rights Under Implied Warranties and State Law:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES. TIMEX LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Care of Your Watch:
- Avoid exposing your watch to water, steam, or other forms of moisture, if it is non-water-resistant
- If the lens becomes damaged, have it replaced at once to avoid damage to the module.
- When your battery is depleted, have it replaced promptly. The partciular type of battery is indicated on your caseback.
Service of Your Watch:
If your TIMEX watch should ever need servicing, either send it to Timex addressed as follows:
TG Service Center
P.O. Box 2740
Little Rock, AR 72203
Because of possible loss, we recommend insuring your watch, return receipt requested, when using the mail. If you do not obtain the proper receipt within a reasonable time, start a tracer through the originating post office.
NEVER INCLUDE A SPECIAL WATCHBAND OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE OF PERSONAL VALUE IN YOUR SHIPMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY SUBSTITUTE A WATCH OF EQUAL VALUE AND SIMILAR APPEARANCE FOR YOURS ON BOTH IN-WARRANTY AND OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIRS.
For your convenience in obtaining factory service, participating Timex retailers will be pleased to provide you with a postage-paid, pre-addressed Watch Repair Mailer.
TIMEX is a trademark and a service mark of Timex Group USA, Inc.. REG. U.S. PAT. & TM. OFF.
TIMEX EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER*
For $5, Timex will extend your one year limited manufacturer's warranty for an additional 4 years from the date of purchase. This 5 year warranty covers repairs on your watch under the same terms and conditions as set forth in the manufacturer's warranty (above). Payment can be made with AMEX, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard by calling 1-800-448-4639 during normal working hours or you can mail a check to:
Timex Extended Warranty
P.O. Box 1676, Dept. EF
Little Rock AR 72203
You will need your name, address, telephone number, date watch purchased and 5 digit watch model number. Payment must be made within 30 days after the date of your purchase.
*Extended warranty not available on all products. Please read your instruction booklet for extended warranty availability.