1) Where can I find replacement watch straps?
Replacement watch straps can be found here. If you are having difficulty finding your strap, you can also order one by calling our Customer Service Department at 1.888.727.2931. Your strap will typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
2) My watch is sentimental. Should I send it for repair?
We recommend not sending sentimental or engraved items for repair. Please call us at 1.888.727.2931, we are happy to help.
3) Can you explain your repair or replace policy for warranty service?
Typically we repair your watch by installing new or reconditioned and inspected components or we will replace it with an identical or similar model.
4) Can you tell me what it will cost to repair my watch?
Repair charges vary depending upon the style, age, and condition of the watch.
5) My watch needs repair. Should I remove the strap before sending?
Your watch may be replaced with a similar model. If you have customized the strap or affixed a different type of strap, you may want to remove it before sending.
6) How long does it normally take to get my watch back?
Your watch will arrive back to you in approximately 2-4 weeks.
7) What is the difference between a water resistant and water proof watch?
Water resistant is the ability to resist the penetration of water to a certain degree. Waterproof means that water is not allowed to pass through it. At this time Timex only sells water resistant watches.
8) What is the Warranty Policy?
Your Timex watch is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the original purchase date. Please click here for the full warranty policy.
9) How do I track my repair?
If you submitted a repair on timex.com prior to October 4, 2016 please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-448-4639 for a status. Otherwise, please sign in to your account at the Watch Repair center by clicking here.